Our projects have a turnover rate of approximately one quarter. You will therefore quickly feel at home in a dynamic and challenging international working environment. What further characterizes you is a preference for regulation and control technology and your willingness to delve into the world of precision agricultural products.
• Provide technical support to internal teams.
• Participate in or oversee the design process as needed.
• Monitor the demand for engineering services, and participate in planning processes to ensure adequate resources.
• Develop, formulate, and direct engineering processes and procedures.
• Coordinate new product or product changes into the division.
• Coordinate the development of key engineering deliverables.
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering documentation.
• Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Provide assistance and direction on engineering issues, and keep appropriate staff informed of issues or concerns.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or
related technical field.
• Minimum 5 years related experience
required; or equivalent combination
of education and experience
Specific skills, proficiencies, and knowledge in field related to position, as identified by department leadership.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
• High level of patience and service. Ability to motivate team members.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to be flexible and multitask.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.